19 Mar 2008
I will have the pleasure to take part in the upcoming 360Flex Europe Conference which will be held 7-9 April 2008 at StarHotel Business Palace in Milan, Italy. It's the first European Conference dedicated to Flex/AIR and I'm sure that the atmosphere will be flooded with enthusiasm and interesting ideas. What I really like about 360Flex is that it's more about professionals rather than marketing oriented and I hope to meet lots of nice people there.
As you probably expect my session will be about deep linking with SWFAddress and how it applies to Flex. I hope that by the time of the conference I'll be able to release SWFAddress 2.1 and talk a little bit about the latest improvements and additions. Overall I will focus mostly on practical examples on the following topics:
- Using SWFObject and SWFAddress with Flex Builder 3
- SWFAddress vs Flex 3 BrowserManager
- Deep linking with Flex and Ajax as an alternative to FABridge
- Extending Flex components with SWFAddress functionality
- Building indexable Flex content on top of WordPress
If you plan to attend the conference and have any interests in that field don't hesitate to use the comments form and ask for a slide on specific topic. See ya there.