29 Sep 2009
I'm happy to announce the availability of SWFAddress 2.4 which appears to be the most stable and feature-full version up to date. It fixes some nasty issues that appeared in the previous release and introduces a few interesting additions. Here is the changelog:
- New INTERNAL_CHANGE and EXTERNAL_CHANGE events.
- Support for parameter arrays.
- Improved IE8 support.
- Fixed IE initialization issues.
- Fixed browser communication issues with AS2/AVM2 on Mac.
- Fixed URL decoding for AS1 and AS2.
- Fixed handling of swfobject.createSWF.
- Workaround for WebKit bug 20355.
- Frameset support and corresponding sample.
- All methods dealing with parameters and query strings no longer return empty strings.
The project became pretty mature but we'll continue to consider interesting ideas and requests. More open source goodness is coming soon.