1 Feb 2007
SWFAddress 1.1 is the next step towards an optimal deep linking solution for Flash. It comes with various improvements and fixes, the most important of which are listed below:
- Improved SEO rewriting rules and IE support.
- Transparent page view tracking with Google Analytics.
- New ActionScript getParameterNames() method.
- Flex 2 sample changed to work with states.
- Support for named EMBED tag in a typical OBJECT/EMBED combination.
- Support for rollover statusbar display of deep links, an idea by Andrey Gorbatov.
- Safari history is stored in document.location.
- Example for rewriting of content placed in the domain root.
- Fixed preloader for the MTASC sample.
- Fix for degradation in unsupported browsers.
- Fix for working with the top window location.